2008/01/19

Fastrack World sent me a pair of their recently launced Biker series shades, via a post on www.bikenomads.com , a bikers club very well known in India.

I have used them on a a few rides including a recent 140 kms ride from Pune-Pavana Dam-Lonaval-Pune, with BikeNomads......scroll down for the ride log.

The shades covers the eyes well side to side and totally cuts off the UV glare. I deliberately rode against the sun for 30 kms to see the effectiveness of the shades. The glare was effectively cut off and my field of vision was normal. There was no distortion. Besides I was surprised at speed of 80 kms per hour on my Pulsar 220, dust particles did not enter from the sides of the glasses.

Considering the cost of the shades @ below Rs 2,000/- Fastrack has a winner in the Biker series shades.

I


http://www.fastrack.in

No comments: